MSCI database (formerly KLD and GMI) provides a set of indicators assessing positive and negative ESG performance of companies. These ESG data from MSCI are legacy data.
- MSCI KLD 400 Social Index + MSCI USA Index (1991-2015), ca. 650 companies
- Largest 1,000 US companies by market capitalization (2008-2013), ca. 1,000 companies
- MSCI KLD 400 Social Index + 1,000 largest US companies (2001-2013), ca. 1,100 companies
- MSCI USA IMI Index (2003-2015), ca. 2,400 companies
- Non-US Universe including Canada, AsiaPacific and EM (2013-2015), ca. 2600 companies
MSCI is delivered through the Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS) platform. Please read carefully the accompanying information on how to use and access WRDS.