In core electives you will be able to choose from a unique combination of depth and breadth. This allows students to tailor their education according to their individual Needs and interests. Combinations may be possible along different dimensions, such as:
- practically oriented and in combinations with companies or more conceptually
- specialization or generalization
- internationally or industry-oriented
- individual work or Group work
- Workshops with presentations or lectures with exams.
Every MACFin-student may individually choose her thematically positioning, according to her specific interests or career perspectives.
The selection of respective core electives allows students to obtain creditable advancements for a later education as chartered accountant. An overview of the courses currently on offer can be found at www.courses.unisg.ch.